Friday, May 21, 2010

Update

Hey, Longwood Look readers.

So I graduated. Jenni and I are so sad to be seperated but we'll be meeting up at various times throughout the summer to spend our money at outlets.

As far as The Rotunda goes, we're not really sure what's going to happen. Jenni can submit alone or with a new partner, however--I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but sometimes The Rotunda forgets important things like basic editing or the fact that there's a features column called The Longwood Look that is supposed to be run every week. So, as I said--we're not really sure what's going to happen.

Keep looking here because we'll try to be semi-consistant with blog posts. I'm currently sitting in an office located in the Real World, though, and even though I wish I could be paid to blog, I'm not. Yet.

<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment