Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: Olay Total Effects Cooling Hydration

I have a gig as an Ambassador for Glamour Magazine-- a "Glambassador," if you will. I have cards and everything. Every now and again they send me some free stuff and I get to use it and let them know what I think about it. But, I just realized that I barely even write about any of it here, which is weird, because sometimes I feel like I'm going to run out of things to write about. So let me tell you about Olay Total Effects Cooling Hydration, ya digg?

 It was light enough to wear during Virginia's muggy summers and didn't make my skin feel weighed down or anything. I could tell it wasn't clogging my pores, and that's important to me because I have really temperamental skin that refuses to grow up and sometimes breaks out just for the hell of it. It smelled really good and felt even better. 

My only criticism is that it has no SPF, which is really too bad because slathering sunscreen on over it pretty much takes away from its overall lightness and non-greasy texture. But you guys know how I feel about sunscreen. After about a week I ended up only using it at night so I could switching back to my original moisturizer with sunscreen in the mornings. Overall, though, it was really good.

So if you're in the market for some new moisturizer, you might want to give this a try!

Let me know what you think.
<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment