Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rent the Runway

What are you doing for New Year's Eve this year? If you have a party to go to but nothing to wear, check out Rent the Runway. It's pretty much the coolest thing in the world because it lets you rent designer dresses for a fraction of the retail price. Pick a price starting at $50 and they'll send you your dress in two sizes, then you just wear it and send it back in a pre-paid package within four days. So so cool.

I was going to wear this pretty thing on the 31st:



But, I decided to wait (My mom and I went on a little shopping spree at J.Crew recently that resulted in about four new dresses). RTR credited my money and now I'm waiting to use it to rent a ball gown for a black tie event in 2011!

Check it out for your NYE parties--there might still be time!

<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment