Monday, March 7, 2011

Without a Debt

Posted by Jenni

Yesterday I endured the torrents of rain in order to have a delicious Vietnamese lunch and then to go shopping. When I got home, I gathered my recent purchases and hauled them up to my room, where instead of hanging or folding, I simply stared in amazement.

I had bought this...



and this...



and these too!



In a matter of days, I managed to render my recent paycheck null and void. So I decided to follow through on my faith and abstain from clothes (and shoe) shopping for Lent. For Jesus, and for me.

How am I going to do this?



When God closes a door, I open a bucket of mango margaritas.

XOXO, Jenni

P.S. Black coat-dress, Vera Wang, Kohl's. Printed flower dress, Banana Republic Factory Outlet. Belt, Betsey Johnson, at Marshalls. Three graphic tees, all Banana Republic Factory Outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment